General terms and conditions VOF Crescendo (to be called C), Bolwerk Noord 53, 4611 DR Bergen op Zoom, NL Chamber of Commerce: 67816037 VAT no: NL 0085718480
1. Offers and formation of contracts.
– Prices stated on the internet site of C may be revised by C.
– A contract is concluded when C has received the amount due and the form.
– A purchase order can only be sent to C by using an order form located on the website.
– The SkiBootFix comes with a 5-year guarantee, which includes immediate replacement in case of malfunction. The costs of shipment shall be borne by C.
– Other goods are subject to a guarantee period to be agreed.
– Orders will be dispatched upon receipt of full payment unless otherwise agreed.
– In case of delivery on account a payment term of at the latest 10 days after date of invoice applies. C reserves the right to require (partial) payment in advance if, in C’s opinion, the order amount justifies this.
– If the buyer has not fulfilled his payment obligation on the due date, he shall be immediately in default without notice of default being required. In that case, the buyer shall be liable for all damage suffered and to be suffered by C.
4. Retention of title.
– Any goods delivered by C, insofar as not yet paid for, shall remain the property of C and may be reclaimed at any time.
5. Delivery and delivery periods.
– The delivery periods indicated by C shall be considered as obligations to use best endeavours unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
– The delivery periods stated by C shall commence from the moment the fully completed order form has been received by C and the payment obligations have been fulfilled.
– As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the buyer at their destination, the risk of those products passes to the buyer.
– If the buyer requests that the delivery of products be made in a manner other than the usual manner, C shall be entitled to charge the buyer for the additional costs involved.
– Goods received must be checked by the consignee immediately on receipt for quality, for any damage and for completeness and, if applicable, any problems must be reported in writing within 24 hours of receipt. The buyer and seller will then consult together to find an appropriate solution.
– If, for any reason, the Buyer is not satisfied with the products delivered by C, they are entitled to return the products concerned, in proper packaging, within 10 days of purchase. Return costs shall be borne by the buyer. C will credit the purchase amount to the buyer within 10 days.
6. General obligations and responsibilities.
– C accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of the sold item by the buyer. Except for the obligations resulting from the guarantee, C shall never be obliged to pay any compensation to the buyer and/or others, unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of the seller.
– The buyer is obliged to indemnify C for all third party claims.
7. Force majeure
– If C cannot fulfil its obligations due to force majeure, those obligations shall be suspended for the duration of the force majeure situation.
– If the force majeure situation has lasted for 14 days, the buyer shall be entitled to dissolve the contract in full or in part by means of a written notice with the right to a refund of the amount paid by the buyer.
8. Applicable law and treaties.
– Dutch law shall apply to the transactions entered into with C and the Court of Zeeland-West Brabant shall have jurisdiction to hear any claims.
– These terms and conditions replace the general terms and conditions previously filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Breda. Established 19-12-2021 in Bergen op Zoom, NL, filed at the Breda Chamber of Commerce on 19-12-2021
Crescendo v.o.f, skibootfix.com
Address details head office:
Bolwerk Noord 53,
4611 DR Bergen op Zoom,
Chamber of Commerce: 67816037
VAT no.: NL 00857184805B01